1396 Daylily Street Woodburn OR 97071
3 CAR GARAGE
PENDING| 1396 Daylily Street | Lot 207 at Boones Crossing
Welcome to your dream home. Healthy, energy-efficient Stafford homes are designed with the buyer in mind. This home has fine craftsmanship details, is built-above-code industry construction standards, and full of energy-efficient appliances to save the residents money with below-average home utility costs. All Stafford homes are move-in ready, as well as safe for the family by using certified building materials for industry health standards. Come see one for yourself and fall in love with your new home today!
What Sets a Stafford Home Apart? These Features are Stafford Standard, Plus Many More We Couldn’t Fit on the List!
• EPS certified with efficiency scoring
• Certified EnergyStar® for most appliances and fixtures
• Blown-in insulation R-60 in the attic and Blown-in blanket R-23 in walls (BIBS) for comfortable, consistent temperature & quiet home
• Tile backsplashes with multiple outlets in the kitchen
• Quartz slab counters in kitchen (model dependent)
• Glass shower enclosure in master
• Gas fireplace & 96% high-efficiency furnace Advanced durable laminate wood flooring
• Certified Green Label® carpet for low emissions
• Coated garage floors
• Fully landscaped front yard and a clear slate backyard ready for your design
• Water-saving timer controlled sprinkler system in front
• Solar-panel ready (no actual solar panel included)
Last home available in Boones Crossing! This 1-level craftsman-style home offers an open floor plan with stylish finishes used throughout. Gourmet kitchen includes stunning cabinetry with rich slab quartz countertops and SST appliances.
EPS™ IS AN ENERGY PERFORMANCE SCORE THIS HOME: Estimated average energy cost per month: Electric $62, Natural Gas $17 (Estimated Energy Cost calculated using $0.11 per kWh and $0.91 per therm)
ENERGY-EFFICIENT FEATURES that contribute to this home’s score:
· Insulated Ceiling: R-49 Efficient Windows: U-0.3 Space Heating: 96.0 % AFUE Furnace
· Insulated Walls: R-23 Efficient Lighting: Envelope Tightness: 3.0 ACH @ 50Pa
· Insulated Floors: R-30 Water Heater: Heat Pump 3.2EF:
Please Note: Specifications, pricing, finish and designs subject to change without notice. Features, trim, details and elevations will vary from artist rendering and marketing plan. Materials subject to market fluctuations, supplier availability and product cycles; which may require substitution of equal to or better than items solely at the discretion of the builder. REV. 9/6/2018